Summer Camp Nurse Resume
Here is the Summer Camp Nurse Resume example:
4629 Pinchelone Street
Norfolk, VA 23504
Job Objective Qualified Summer Camp Nurse seeks a position with a firmly established upper echelon hospital that is looking for applicants who have a large knowledge base as well as training and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast nursing experience in a camp related environment
- Thorough knowledge of all the medicines and the treatment process
- Exceptional knowledge of camping activities
- Ability to be physically and mentally strong
- Ability to be organized; and good at multitasking
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Superior responsive and attention skills
Summer Camp Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Global Healthcare Services, Inc., Norfolk, VA
- Administered approved camper prescription medications.
- Evaluated and treated camper’s minor injuries and illnesses.
- Managed to relate well with groups of young people.
- Responded quickly and effectively all emergency situations.
- Maintained a log of administered medications with records of health center visits.
- Ensured to give supportive health advice and motivational health related education to counselors and other camp staff.
Summer Camp Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Self Regional HealthCare, Norfolk, VA
- Used custom-made camp software to record all the encounters.
- Supervised and maintained the health room infirmary.
- Ensured implementation of safe practices to protect one-self and the campers.
- Obtained First Aid supplies, secured them and controlled their outflow.
- Identified health issues that are serious enough to require a physician’s attention.
- Ensured to obtain all the necessary equipment and supplies from the campers that may be needed for administering nursing duties.
Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Siena Heights University, Adrian, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated