Nursing Supervisor Resume Example
Here is the Nursing Supervisor Resume example:
1256 Stuart Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Job Objective To obtain a Nursing Supervisorposition that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in home health care services
- Conceptual knowledge of all electronic health records
- Comprehensive knowledge of health care delivery principles
- Solid understanding of hospital and medication administration
- Technical ability to document client care practices
- Extreme ability to utilize emergency intervention methods
Legend Healthcare, Pittsburgh, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted in supervision of medical care services for all patients.
- Reviewed medicine inventory and relevant prescriptions.
- Managed patient contacts and evaluated clinical staff performance.
- Prepared and analyzed checklists of medical assistants.
- Participated in clinical and nursing decision making activity.
- Resolved medical emergencies and conducted staff performance evaluations.
Kaleida Health, Pittsburgh, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Managed therapeutic environment as per risk management plan.
- Conducted chart checks as per established standards.
- Documented clinical interventions and assisted in patient care services.
- Coordinated with hospital departments and resolved staffing issues.
- Participated in decision making for patient care services.
- Executed hospital procedures and formulated nursing protocol.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Mary Baldwin College, Staunton, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated