Telehealth Nurse Resume
Here is the Telehealth Nurse Resume example:
4667 Karen Lane
Rose Terrace, KY 40177
Job Objective To seek employment in a Telehealth Nurse position which allows me to show and practice my nursing experience in the field and to develop new skills and abilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong clinical experience in a acute and ambulatory care setting
- Thorough knowledge of community health nursing
- Exceptional knowledge of delivering telehealth services
- Ability to put up good presence of mind
- Ability to respect people and rules
- Strong telephone etiquettes
- Excellent speech-modulation techniques; soft-sweet and stable
Telehealth Nurse, August 2005 – Present
HealthCare Partners Medical Group, Rose Terrace, KY
- Performed all components of call processing.
- Managed to perform data entry during the time of a call.
- Provided appropriate information on the hospital services, contacts, directions, etc.
- Documented all inquiries for statistical purposes.
- Maintained confidentiality of all the interactions.
- Ensured to utilize the clinical expertise and approved protocols.
Telehealth Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
SSM Health Care, Rose Terrace, KY
- Performed comprehensive telephonic assessment and evaluated issues and provided appropriate advice.
- Managed to directed patient to appropriate levels of care based on assessment.
- Provided suitable health education to patients and their families over phone.
- Documented and maintained all records pertaining to telephonic interactions.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Chadron State College, Chadron, NE
2755 Sunnyvale Rd
Kelseyville, CA 95451
Objective An experienced and competent nurse looking for a position as Telehealth Nurse.
- Sound knowledge of the principles and practice of community health nursing.
- Proficiency and delivery of telehealth services in the home setting.
- Substantial organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Immense ability to assess patients over the phone.
- Excellent listening, comprehension, communications, problem solving and customer-service skills.
Telehealth Nurse, 2004 to till date
Holy Faith Hospital, Hawthorne, FL
- Planned, organized, and handled overall management of the telehealth program.
- Responded to callers by assessing their needs offered appropriate clinical options, identified health care and community resources.
- Supervised and evaluated electronic data received in the telehealth software application from remote biometric monitors located in the patient’s home.
- Monitored the patient’s readings from a computer, either at VNSW headquarters and at home, and called the patient.
- Observed blood pressure for patients with hypertension, oxygen saturation for patients with respiratory diseases such as asthma and anemia.
Ambulatory Care Nurse Certification, 2004
University of Texas Austin, Austin, TX
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
Most Popular Resumes
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Resume Examples
- Acute Dialysis Nurse Resume Examples
- Admission Nurse Resume Examples
- Advanced Practice Nurse Resume Examples
- Aesthetic Nurse Resume Examples
- Aged Care Nurse Resume Examples
- Agency Nurse Resume Examples
- Ambulatory Care Nurse Resume Examples
- Anesthetic Nurse Resume Examples
- Assistant Nurse Resume Examples