Transplant Nurse Resume
Here is the Transplant Nurse Resume example:
3097 Stewart Street
Indianapolis, IN 46254
Career Objective Seeking a career with a hospital in which my Transplant Nurse skills can continue to grow while I am also helping the future of the hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in organ transplantation and procurement
- Wide knowledge of transplant, renal and organ procurement process and procedures
- Ability to analyze data to synthesize and summarize information
- Ability to make judgments regarding patient care
- Effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, leadership and management skills
Transplant Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Piedmont Healthcare, Indianapolis, IN
- Developed and implemented nursing care standards of practice and directed nursing operations.
- Evaluated effectiveness of nursing care plans and associated documentation policies and procedures.
- Provided patient care based on the nursing process.
- Organized transplants and triaged patient problems.
Transplant Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Hartford Hospital, Indianapolis, IN
- Assessed patient health status through diagnostic procedures and tests, review of labs and other clinical indicators.
- Mentoredstaff to promote quality and excellence of care works collaboratively with and provided leadership for a multi disciplinary health care team to optimize performance,.
- Collected and maintained data required for patient care, researched and reported to outside agencies.
- Delegated work schedules to support program goals and needs.
- Identified and resolved technical and operational issues, including optimization of operational flow through associated nursing and support staff task assignments.
B.S in Health Services Management, Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, IN
103 Kirkland St
Russellville, AR 72801
Objective To secure a position as a Transplant Nurse where I can use my well developed communication skills for patient treatment, and patient advocacy.
- Skilled at demonstration advanced clinical knowledge in nephrology and solid organ transplant.
- In-depth knowledge of handling Intensive Care Unit.
- Extensive experience in caring for transplant patients.
- Extended ability to work in a variety of settings including the intensive care unit, progressive care unit and more specialized sectors.
- Excellent ability to identify and prioritize simple and complex problems by telephone.
Transplant Nurse, 2004 to till date
Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford, CA
- Monitored organ receivers closely after the procedure in the event of organ rejection.
- Provided healthcare to the patient receiving the organ during the transplantation process.
- Monitored the vital signs of patients after the transplant process.
- Educated the families of patients on organ donations.
- Coordinated the outpatient care and medical follow-up of renal transplant recipients, triaging patient problems and communicated information to transplant nephrologists
Certified Clinical Transplant Nurse (CCTN), 2004
Columbia University, New York, NY
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Rush University, Chicago, IL