Trauma Nurse Resume Example
Here is the Trauma Nurse Resume example:
1588 Providence Lane
Anaheim, CA 92801
Job Objective To get a position in a hospital in which I can bring my prior experience as a Trauma Nurse and to use these skills as an asset to the growth and reputation of the hospital and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in the care of trauma patients
- Good understanding of state and federal rules and regulations that govern the practices of the facility
- Familiarity with EMS system, and Trauma System
- Certifications – TNCC, ATCN, ACLS, and PALS
- Wide knowledge of ICD-9-CM coding, TRISS scoring, physiology and disease process
- Exceptional knowledge of acute, chronic, and complex disease processes
- Superb analytical and documentation skills
- Ability to work with patients who are chronically ill, functionally impaired and experiencing healthcare crisis
- Remarkable ability to react and perform under stress in emergency situations
Trauma Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Universal Health Services, Inc., Anaheim, CA
- Documented clinical findings in medical record and performed tertiary survey on new admissions.
- Collected trauma registry data on inpatient trauma patients using medical abstract.
- Monitored compliance with State and ACS standard of trauma care.
- Developed pathways, protocols and standards for trauma with medical director.
- Coordinated the progress of pediatric trauma patients through the system.
- Collected data and provided reports to departments within the trauma system.
Trauma Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
St. Mary’s Hospital & Regional Medical Center, Anaheim, CA
- Collaborated with the trauma medical director to facilitate the total care of the pediatric trauma patient.
- Assisted with patient care in trauma system.
- Established an overall plan and organizational structure to support all pediatric trauma related services.
- Developed and monitored compliance with trauma protocols, policies and procedures.
- Verified charts; evaluated system effectiveness and identified areas for improvement.
B.S in Health Sciences – Advanced Patient Care, Canada College, Redwood City, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated