Trauma Program Manager Resume
Here is the Trauma Program Manager Resume example:
388 Lochmere Lane
West Hartford, CT 6105
Job Objective Seeking long term employment as a Trauma Program Manager where I can use my abilities to work with people to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing trauma care, administering trauma system management and managing critical care
- Expertise in pediatric and emergency room environment
- Exceptional knowledge of Quality Improvement process
- Immense ability to work with volunteers
- Ability to organize necessary reports and forms
- Skilled to understand healthcare metrics
- Amazing skills to work on Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficient in interpreting all JCAHO standards
- Familiarity in trauma system management
Trauma Program Manager
Vail Valley Medical Center, West Hartford, CT
October 2008 – Present
- Reviewed care provided to patients in emergency care department.
- Managed all activities in coordination with Trauma Service Medical Director.
- Developed goals for Trauma Center departments in compliance with hospital objectives.
- Monitored educational activities of staff working in trauma care center.
- Planned all evaluations on trauma verification for all Level II and Level III patients.
- Reviewed all trauma programs and recommended necessary changes.
- Monitored trauma facilities and ensured compliance to all trauma policies and protocols.
- Oversaw maintenance of hospital Trauma registry database according to Federal and state standards.
Trauma Program Coordinator
Saint Mary’s Hospital, West Hartford, CT
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored all services provided to trauma care patients.
- Coordinated with Trauma Medical Directors and evaluated all aspects of Trauma Services.
- Reviewed effectiveness of programs and prepared various policies to enhance patient care quality.
- Developed and reviewed all Pediatric Trauma for policies and protocols.
- Ensured optimal quality of services rendered to patients and validated all trauma process.
Trauma Program Specialist
Fairview, West Hartford, CT
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered work in coordination with Trauma Medical Director and Trauma Resource Clinician.
- Monitored all patients coming to hospitals and ensure registry to trauma center.
- Managed and updated information on Trauma Registry data system on a regular basis.
- Maintained monthly Trauma log and updated all custom reports in coordination with Trauma Services Staff and Trauma Surgeons.
- Organized, prepared and published Trauma Services Newsletter.
- Coordinated with Trauma subcommittees, Trauma Medical committee and coordinated for activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated