Triage Nurse Resume
Here is the Triage Nurse Resume example:
1595 Scenicview Drive
Longview, TX 75601
Job Objective Triage Nurse position that utilizes my prior skills and enables me to make a positive contribution to the hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Texas
- Exceptional experience in a clinical setting
- Outstanding knowledge in health science with emphasis on cardiology
- Sound knowledge of EMR
- Strong computer skills
- Superior verbal and telephone communication skills
- Remarkable ability to float to Burnsville Clinic
Triage Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Robert Packer Hospital, Longview, TX
- Assisted patients with information regarding their appointments, clinic information, healthcare and other non health related topics.
- Coordinated mid-level providers with chart preparation.
- Helped mid-level providers with patient care by relaying information to the patient.
- Documented appropriate plan of care and treatment in patients EMR.
- Maintained accurate record keeping by updating medications list.
- Delegated medication refilling as requested by the patient and ordered by the Provider.
Triage Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
MaineGeneral Health, Longview, TX
- Ensured that an effective discharge plan has been completed to support the member’s health and safety.
- Educated the members about plan benefits and contracted physicians, facilities and healthcare providers.
- Assisted in chart preparation for providers.
- Monitored patients’ records and evaluated patient progress.
- Coordinated with Medical Case Manager regarding medical review issues.
Associate of Science in Medical Assisting, Lassen Community College, Susanville, CA
2755 Sunnyvale Rd
Kelseyville, CA 95451
Objective Seeking a responsible position as a Triage Nurse in a well reputed hospital or clinic where my experience and knowledge are fully employed.
- Extensive clinical experience, pediatrics and emergency department.
- Excellent telephone triage and clinical skills.
- Proficient at listening to patients explain their symptoms and pick up on any auditory cues.
- Strong communication, assessment and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of pediatric, obstetric, neonatal and hospice patient care.
Triage Nurse, 2004 to till date
Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
- Assisted with patient care and make call-backs to patients.
- Evaluated condition of patients over the phone.
- Interacted with patients on the telephone.
- Evaluated patient needs, performed triage, and administered prescribed medications.
- Provided treatment and other patient services within the scope of practice in the ambulatory care setting.
Certified Ambulatory Perianesthesia Nurse (CAPA), 2004
Rush University, Chicago, IL
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH