191 Diamond Street
Hickory, NC 28601
Job ObjectiveTo maximize my skills and special training as a Cardinal Health Pharmacist the good of company and to benefit the community
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of pharmaceuticals and pharmacy practice standards
- Familiarity with utilization management programs, dication review and patient counseling
- Wide knowledge about sterile, chemotherapy, and parenteral nutrition products
- Ability to develop pharmaceutical care programs
- Ability to transcribe computerized patient medication profiles accurately
- Ability to compound and dispenses pharmaceuticals
- Ability to provide drug information to patients and their families
Cardinal Health Pharmacist
Cardinal Health Pharmacy Solutions, Hickory, NC
August 2005 – Present
- Issued controlled substances to patient care areas.
- Monitored drug therapy regimens for contraindications, drug interactions and drug food interactions
- Reviewed culture and susceptibility data for antibiotic appropriateness.
- Read, extracted and interpreted information in patient charts accurately.
- Provided drug information to patients and their families.
- Documented all clinical activities and interventions accurately and completely.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Rock Valley College, Rockford, IL
Looking for Cover Letter ideas? See our sample for Experienced Clinical Pharmacist Example Cover Letter and Experienced Clinical Pharmacist Example Responsibilities and Duties.