Clinical Pharmacist Resume
Here is the Clinical Pharmacist Resume example:
191 Diamond Street
Hickory, NC 28601
Job ObjectiveTo maximize my skills and special training as a Cardinal Health Pharmacist the good of company and to benefit the community
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of pharmaceuticals and pharmacy practice standards
- Familiarity with utilization management programs, dication review and patient counseling
- Wide knowledge about sterile, chemotherapy, and parenteral nutrition products
- Ability to develop pharmaceutical care programs
- Ability to transcribe computerized patient medication profiles accurately
- Ability to compound and dispenses pharmaceuticals
- Ability to provide drug information to patients and their families
Cardinal Health Pharmacist
Cardinal Health Pharmacy Solutions, Hickory, NC
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Issued controlled substances to patient care areas.
- Monitored drug therapy regimens for contraindications, drug interactions and drug food interactions
- Reviewed culture and susceptibility data for antibiotic appropriateness.
- Read, extracted and interpreted information in patient charts accurately.
- Provided drug information to patients and their families.
- Documented all clinical activities and interventions accurately and completely.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Pharmacy
Rock Valley College, Rockford, IL