Consultant Pharmacist Resume
Here is the Consultant Pharmacist Resume example:
4101 Center Avenue
Fresno, CA 93721
Job Objective To further my career as Consultant Pharmacist as a by securing a position with professional establishment that will allow me to continue to grow and advance in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge pharmacy consultant experience in acute, long-term care and home health
- Familiarity with state and federal regulations governing long term care facilities
- Sound knowledge of State and Federal regulations governing drug distribution
- Ability to provide drug regimen review and regulatory support
- Excellent clinical pharmacy skills
Omnicare, Fresno, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Conducted medication regimen reviews.
- Inspected all nursing units within customer facilities.
- Developed monthly reports for each facility.
- Supported clinical and operational initiatives within facilities.
- Participated in scheduled Pharmacy and Quarterly Quality Assurance meetings.
Pharmerica, Fresno, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Attained continuing education experiences.
- Attended quality assurance and other appropriate committee meetings.
- Developed quarterly quality assurance reports as required.
- Planed and presented in-service education to other pharmacy staff..
- Analyzed pharmacy policies and procedures manual annually at each facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Utah Valley University, Orem, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated