Pharmaceutical Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Pharmaceutical Engineer Resume example:
1228 Small Street
New York, NY 10016
Job Objective To secure a Pharmaceutical Engineer position within a fast growing industry in which my expertise can help the business meet its goals.
Value Added Skills & Knowledge
Vast experience in drug manufacture and pharmaceutical process design
Deep knowledge of various drug chemical composition, structure and properties
Familiarity with CIP and SIP Cycle Development
Proficient with pharmaceutical process equipment
Sound knowledge of drug test method validation and statistical tools
Ability to perform protein purification process
Exceptional skills to work on chemical and mechanical systems
Pharmaceutical Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Hyde Engineering, New York, NY
- Researched, designed and manufactured pharmaceutical drug in accordance to new technology.
- Designed and manufactured various technologies for pharmaceutical companies.
- Ensured that safety of workers and consumers were maintained in manufacturing process.
- Monitored process and ensured that all Food and Drug Administration regulations were maintained.
- Developed packaging and labeling for drugs produced in unit.
Pharmaceutical Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Perrigo, New York, NY
- Designed industrial process for large scale pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing units.
- Developed methods for manufacturing process.
- Determined treatments of bi products.
- Ensured that all production processes were efficient and safe.
- Researched on all environmental studies and studied natural processes of chemicals.
- Implemented and developed production technologies for unit.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceuticals, Salem State College, Salem, MA
Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Eengineering, Lincoln University, Jefferson City, MO