Federal Government Pharmacist Resume Example
Here is the Federal Government Pharmacist Resume example:
1545 Adams Drive
Industry, TX 78944
Job Objective To work for Federal Government as Pharmacist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of pharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and pharmacotherapeutics
- Working knowledge of state and federal government operations
- Familiarity with DEA, FDA, VA, the State and JCAHO
- Ability to monitor and assess the outcome of drug therapies
- Ability to design, conduct and interpret controlled clinical drug trials
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with a wide variety of individuals
Federal Government Pharmacist
Army Medicine Civilian Corps, Industry, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Promoted delivery of pharmaceutical care service programs for all patients.
- Recommended optimal drug selection and therapy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
Federal Government Pharmacist Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated