Oncology Pharmacist Resume
Here is the Oncology Pharmacist Resume example:
1396 Spring Haven Trail
Nutley, NJ 7110
Job Objective Seeking employment as an Oncology Pharmacist where I can actively use my education, knowledge and expertise to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in Hospital In-Patient Pharmacy
- Fasmiliarity with Oncology, Parenteral Nutrition and Sterile Products
- Proficient with clinic computer systems and computer- assisted devices
- Ability to review chemotherapy orders for accuracy and completion
- Ability to develop medication safety guidelines for cytotoxic agents
St. Luke’s Health System, Nutley, NJ
August 2005 – Present
- Developed and maintained protocol and program development.
- Monitored patient experiences and adverse reactions – drug interactions.
- Assisted in drug selection and drug procurement.
- Analyzed vendor contracts and negotiated pricing for drugs.
- Involved in all aspects of the operation including dispensing.
Doctor of Pharmacy
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated