Pharmaceutical Consultant Resume
Here is the Pharmaceutical Consultant Resume example:
2120 Old Earhart Rd
Lilburn, GA 30047
Job Objective Seeking a Pharmaceutical Consultant position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Huge knowledge of drugs and medical supplies required in the operation of a pharmacy
- Ability to transform data into meaningful information
- Ability to evaluate the quality and scope of pharmaceutical services
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships
- Superior presentation and communication skills
- Excellent business development and client management skills
Ace, Lilburn, GA, August 2005 – Present
- Aided clients in developing launch strategies.
- Formulated brand and market strategies.
- Suggested organizational structure and carried out market research.
- Conducted qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Coordinated with clients and internal teams.
Apex, Inc., Lilburn, GA, May 2000 – July 2005
- Established solutions to problems.
- Analyzed quality and scope of pharmaceutical services.
- Enforced policies and standards.
- Evaluated situations accurately.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
McNeese State University, Louisiana, LA