Pharmacy Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Pharmacy Assistant Resume example:
1219 51st Ave E, Lot 20
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Objective Seeking a position as Pharmacy Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound knowledge of medical terminology and experience working with a pharmacy.
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Proficient typing and computing numerical data
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong sense of urgency
- Solid research and problem solving skills
Group Health Cooperative, Fort Worth, TX
August 2005 to till date
- Addressed and resolved urgent Managed Care related issues.
- Provided credentialing information to Third Party Carriers.
- Maintained follow-up logs and Managed Health Care Contracting database.
- Ensured to restock Pharmacy Unit Dose Master Cars on a daily basis.
- Managed to answered telephone, referring any drug information questions to the pharmacist.
Rochester General Health System, Fort Worth, TX
May 2000 to July 2005
- Received stocks and log the inventory of all medications.
- Maintained appropriate inventory controls and storage of in-date medication stock.
- Provided clerical support and analysis in the process of managing the pharmacy inventory.
- Assisted in answering questions of the pharmacy staff in the absence of purchasing manager.
- Made travel arrangements and schedules appointments for industry meetings.
Bachelors Degree in Toxicology
George Washington University, Washington, DC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated