Pharmacy Billing Adjudicator Resume Example
Here is the Pharmacy Billing Adjudicator Resume example:
3044 Pick Street
Westminster, CO 80030
Job Objective A talented Pharmacy Billing Adjudicator with great skills and experience looking for a job in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in providing assistance in pharmacy billing adjudication processes
- Sound knowledge of processing medication related orders
- Profound knowledge of medical terminology and terms
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work as per requirement
- Ability to handle customer calls and maintain courtesy
- Proficient in providing optimal level of customer services
Pharmacy Billing Adjudicator
PharMerica, Westminster, CO
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with nursing facility staff and submitted payment for submission claims.
- Administered and if rejected processed real time claims and ensured utilization.
- Monitored prior authorization process and performed follow up.
- Maintained backlog for denied claims and prepared resubmission.
- Ensured compliance to government and HIPPA regulations.
- Managed customer issues and adjudicated claims for pharmacy billing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Sisseton Wahpeton College, Village, SD
Pharmacy Billing Adjudicator Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated