3288 Neville Street
New Albany, IN 47150
Job Objective Seeking the job of a Pharmacy Buyer in an established firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in performing negotiation with vendors and preparing purchasing plans
- Thorough knowledge of analysing market trends
- Immense knowledge of monitoring customer requirements as per the shopping trend
- Ability to provide training to team members and employees
- Ability to comply to every written instructions
- Solid understanding of various statistical data for businesses
- Familiarity with sales analysis, inventory control, purchasing and exit strategies
Community Regional Medical Center, New Albany, IN
August 2012 – Present
- Administered team of new employees and provided training.
- Performed research and identify industry trends for various pharmaceutical products.
- Maintained and monitored every purchase order and invoices for products.
- Developed and implemented promotional events for pharmacy products.
- Participated in meetings with manager on weeklybasis to develop marketing strategies.
- Prepared window and floor display in a retail environment.
Tulane Medical Center, New Albany, IN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed research and identified new ideas after market research analysis.
- Coordinated with creative director and in-house design team to design products.
- Participated in brain storming sessions for new products and increased sales.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with internal and external vendors.
- Managed communication with existing vendors and monitored supply and demand.
- Monitored inventory and recommended improvements to sales processes.
Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy
Lincoln Memorial University, Harrogate, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated