Pharmacy Clerk Resume
Here is the Pharmacy Clerk Resume example:
10524 W Chickasaw St
Lynnwood, WA, 98036
Job Objective Seeking a Pharmacy Clerk position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
The CSI Companies Inc., Lynnwood, WA
May 2004 – Present
- Determined financial classification eligibility.
- Compiled all Health Network policies, procedures, compliance and code of ethics.
- Performed cashier functions and computed daily cashier reports.
Prison Health Services, Lynnwood, WA
March 2002– April 2004
- Reported and documented incidents and activities.
- Responsible for all functions related to the physical handling of orders.
- Received and stored supplies after computing; and retrieved necessitated documents.
- Assisted in stocking shelves, and maintaining inventory.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in performing clerical duties in a pharmacy setup
- In-depth knowledge of medicines and drugs
- Familiarity with medical billing cycles
- Skilled in customer service activities
- Effective skills in cashier functions
- Ability to handle and manage pharmacy store and pharmacy inventory
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of related applications
- Excellent skills in assessing, preparing and reconciliation of reports
- Familiarity with FDA standards, rules, policies, and regulations
AAS Degree in Medical Office Assistant
Cuyahoga Community College District, Cleveland, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated