1916 Roy Alley
Denver, CO 80218
Job Objective Seeking employment as Pharmacy Technician Volunteer within your esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of volunteering in pharmacy
- Deep knowledge of pharmacy policies
- Familiarity with medical terminologies
- Wide knowledge of customer service operations
- Ability to work in busy atmosphere and changing environment
- Ability to take directions and work accordingly
- Ability to respect age specific needs of patients
Pharmacy Technician Volunteer
Martha Jefferson Hospital, Denver, CO
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared and dispensed medicines as per prescription orders.
- Prepared prescription label with dosages and expiry date and fixed it in medicine container.
- Contacted physician’s office for any questions regarding prescriptions.
- Ensured that pharmacy was kept clean and organized.
- Processed refills when requested.
- Updated patient information in pharmacy database.
- Answered phone calls and operated cash register.
- Informed volunteers about pharmacy policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
St. Cloud State University, Saint Cloud, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated