1667 Glenwood Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106
Job Objective Seeking a Production Pharmacist position in which to utilize my experience and skills to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of CGMP and manufacturing of all dosage forms
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to respond to common inquiries and complaints from customers
- Ability to use individual discretion in completing work assignments
Apria Healthcare, Cleveland, OH
August 2005 – Present
- Assured adherence to GMP in all areas of production..
- Assured compliance of production operations to written down procedure (SOP).
- Performed correct filling of BMR, Area Control Records, Equipment and Machine records.
- Enhanced productivity and yield, reduced losses, down time and idle time.
Q Pharmacy, Inc, Cleveland, OH
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted production planning.
- Performed the execution of production target set.
- Provided the training of personnel on production.
- Liaised with Production Manager to assure production standards are maintained.
Doctor of Pharmacy
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated