3613 Augusta Park
Wheeling, WV 26003
Job Objective To maximize my skills and special training as a Research Pharmacist for the good of company and to benefit the community.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of FDA guidelines and GCP
- Ability to read, understand and comply with research protocols
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, dilution and calculation of dosages
- Ability to perform independent research program that meets the needs and guidelines of the project
- Ability to write, update and review DOPs related to the Pharmacy
Premier Research Group Limited, Wheeling, WV
August 2005 – Present
- Developed, monitored, documented SOPs, corporate guidelines.
- Prepared procedures for preparation, dispensing and distribution of investigational drugs.
- Prepared codes, labels and other predefined formats for pharmacy computer entry.
Clarian Health, Wheeling, WV
May 2000 – July 2005
- Analyzed appropriate resources and materials needed to satisfy study requirements.
- Retrieved and interpreted medication orders.
- Performed complex procedures and pharmaceutical calculations.
- Conducted specialized and advanced procedures specific to assigned pharmacy area.
- Labeled, filled and provided delivery oversight of investigational drugs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Depaul University, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated