Retail Pharmacist Resume Example
Here is the Retail Pharmacist Resume example:
526 Wood Street
Metairie, LA 70001
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to put my skills as a Retail Pharmacist to work for well-established and growing facility.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of pharmacy and hospital information systems
- Profound knowledge of drug interactions and side effects of medications
- Familiarity with federal and state laws and regulations pertaining to dispensing of drugs and controlled substances
- Ability to prepare, compound and dispense medications with accuracy
- Ability to sell and dispense prescribed and non prescribed medicines
- Proven organizational and time management skills
Soliant Health, Metairie, LA
August 2005 – Present
- Prepared preparation of liquid medicines, ointments, powders, tablets and other medications.
- Compounded prescribed medicines and packages and labeled them.
- Preserved vaccines, serums and other drugs subject to deterioration.
- Presented advice and information on the use and effects of medications.
- Interpreted and filled physicians’ prescriptions for customers on a daily basis.
- Verified all patient information before filling a prescription.
- Performed order entry of prescriptions into the required pharmacy database.
Scott & White, Metairie, LA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Accomplished daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Was responsible for having correct brand category and product layout in place.
- Handled cash, credit, insurance sales and reconciliations on a daily basis.
- Completed replenishment of inventory in pharmacy.
- Decreased expiry through effective management of stock purchasing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Grace University, Omaha, NE