Photography Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Photography Assistant Resume example:
2526 Homestead Rd
Denver, CO, 80220
Objective To obtain the Photography Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience working with a photographer
- Profound knowledge of digital and SLR cameras.
- Proven ability to light sets consistent with established standards
- Proficient with photo applications like Photoshop, Capture One, Aperture etc.
- Proven eye for visual composition and attention to detail
- Ability to operate digital and traditional cameras, as well as scanning equipment
ECS Tuning, Denver, CO
August 2005 to till date
- Administered unpacking and packing products that are to be shot by the Photographers.
- Provided an organized work-flow for the Digital Photography Department.
- Supported transporting products to and from the warehouse for the department.
- Managed picture editing with Industry specific software.
- Facilitated picture sales on site at Preschools and Daycares.
- Maintained clean and tidiness of all the equipment and ensured working condition by regularly checking.
Coldwater Creek, Inc., Denver, CO
May 2000 to July 2005
- Managed moving of equipment and props to maintain studio production flow, with utmost care.
- Organized and maintained studio props, sets, photographic equipment, and individual studios.
- Copied images to removable media for transfer and archiving and edited image files as necessary.
- Contributed and kept current on industry standards, new techniques and styles, and technology standards and advancements.
Associate Degree in Photography
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
Photography Assistant Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated