Digital Photographer Resume
Here is the Digital Photographer Resume example:
3798 Catherine Drive
Lakota, ND 58344
Job Objective Pursuing a position as a Digital Photographer in which to enhance my career and help company meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of digital photography, image manipulation and production of digital photos
- Sound knowledge of studio lighting, picture composition, photo editing and color correction techniques
- Thorough knowledge of operation and maintenance of digital cameras and lighting equipments
- Proficientin using Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and MAC software applications
- Ability to execute photo shoot in artificial and natural lighting, in commercial studio environment
- Ability to manage high-volume workflow and complete photographic assignments, on a timely basis
Impressions Photography, Lakota, ND
August 2012 – Present
- Shot photographs and video for a variety of clients, in a professional manner
- Edited, improved and processed all digital images taken, while maintaining file size specification.
- Captioned and uploaded digital images, with descriptions, to servers and online sites.
- Managed and maintained archive of all digital images and asset files, properly.
- Ensured delivery of high quality and color consistent digital photographs and video content.
- Took proper care and performed effective maintenance of equipment, props and supplies.
Brand Affinity Technologies, Lakota, ND
May 2009 – July 2012
- Checked, set up and coordinated lighting systems, camera equipments, props and other related instruments.
- Captured, edited and retouched digital photographs of products and subjects.
- Ensured production ofvisually appealing digital images, in a professional manner.
- Archived, maintained and managed all digital photography assets, as required.
- Adhered to established brand-specific style guides while lighting and composing images.
- Documented and maintained accurate records of photo shoot, on a daily basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Photography
Santiago Canyon College, Orange, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated