Freelance Photographer Resume
Here is the Freelance Photographer Resume example:
2240 Mercer Street
Spooner, WI 54801
Job Objective Seeking a position as Freelance Photographer with your growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of delivering photography services on a freelance basis
- Profound knowledge oftraditional and digital photography techniques, equipments and principles
- Exceptional knowledge of set up and operation of various studio and location lighting systems
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Adobe Lightroom software
- Ability to operate and handle a variety of digital cameras and lenses, efficiently
- Ability to execute still, color and black & white photography-related assignments
Time Inc, Spooner, WI
August 2012 – Present
- Determined, set up and adjusted subject position, props,lightingequipment and camera angles.
- Managed and worked with photo assistants, make-up artists and stylists, on photo shoots.
- Captured and produced clear, sharp and highly interesting photographs.
- Took pictures of individuals, families, weddings, parties, products and music events, as per given photography-assignments.
- Created and submitted eye-catching and appropriate captions for all photographs taken.
- Operated and maintained a variety of cameras for taking photos, properly.
Wenning Entertainment, Spooner, WI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Identified and obtained photography assignments from various clients, as freelancer.
- Attended meetings with clients and participated in discussions with journalists and editors.
- Discussed and determined the nature of photographs to accompanyeditorialfeatures.
- Set up, arranged and managed props, lighting systems, cameras and backgrounds for photo shoots.
- Captured images of people, celebrities, weddings, parties and special events.
- Edited, processed, catalogued and delivered photographs, in a timely manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography
Briar Cliff University, Sioux City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated