597 Twin House Lane
Springfield, MO 65804
Job Objective To obtain the Medical Photographer position within your company and provide excellent service.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of medical image capture, processingand submission
- In-depth knowledge of traditional and digital photographic techniques, post-production methods and camera operations
- Remarkable knowledge of medical photography techniques, medical terminology and HIPAA regulations
- Proficient in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat software applications
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all medical images and records related to patients
- Ability to manipulate digital imagesand enhance color of those photographs
TRAX Test Services, Springfield, MO
August 2012 – Present
- Captured images of pathological specimens, clinical procedures and patients.
- Edited, processed, enhanced and archived all medical photographic content.
- Managed and maintained computerized database of medical photographs.
- Produced medical images in various formats for use in lectures, clinical presentations, hospital publications, medical research and patient records.
- Selected, set up and operated projectors, photographic equipments and lighting systems.
- Ensured proper operation and maintenance of all assigned equipments and systems.
Mount Sinai Medical Center, Springfield, MO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Took pictures of patients during operations and diagnostic procedures, as directed by physicians.
- Produced, manipulated and enhanced medical photographic images, digitally.
- Produced medical photos for use in medically related advertising projects, annual report, medical conferences, scientific journals, legal cases and medical lectures.
- Archived, updated and maintained all digital and print-basedmedical photos and their copies.
- Operated and maintained a variety of computerized systems, photographic instruments and lighting equipments.
- Maintained confidentiality of patient information and adherence toall applicable medical and legal directives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography
Knox College, Galesburg, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated