4757 Agriculture Lane
Fairmont, WV 26554
Job Objective To obtain a Newspaper Photographer position that fully utilizes my experience and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in creation, processing and submission of print-based and digital photographs for newspaper
- Sound knowledge of photography principles and spot-news coverage practices
- Commendable knowledge of Photoshop software, visual media, social media and internet
- Familiarity with advertising, customer relationship development and peer interaction concepts
- Ability to click, edit and submit appropriate and attractive photographs to accompany news stories
- Ability to handle and complete many photographic assignments, in a timely manner
Bryan Publishing Comapny, Fairmont, WV
August 2012 – Present
- Determined and shot newsworthy and interesting pictures to accompany news stories and editorial content of newspaper.
- Attended and shot photographs at many events and functions like school campus events andaward ceremonies.
- Assisted with spot coverage of all assigned events and occasions, for newspaper.
- Took portrait headshots and pictures of event-attendees, for special publications and promotions.
Havre Daily News, Fairmont, WV
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed editing, improvement and submission offinal photos for printing in newspaper.
- Produced and uploaded digital photographs and slideshows for newspaper website.
- Delivered genuine, relevant and high quality photos, in a timely manner.
- Handled and completed media requests for appropriate and appealing photographs.
- Participated in development of story ideas and features for the newspaper.
- Contributed in all team and continuous improvement activities, as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism
Salve Regina University, Newport, RI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated