Photography Professor Resume
Here is the Photography Professor Resume example:
4820 Cerullo Road
Louisville, KY 40202
Job Objective Photography Professor with excellent teaching and research abilities seeking employment in your college.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in teaching photography courses
- Exceptional knowledge of still, color and black and white photography techniques
- Wide knowledge of instructional methodologies
- Familiarity with historical and contemporary theory of photography
- Proficient with digital Color Management Systems, Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Ability to maintain good rapport with students and faculty
- Ability to address student’s educational needs
- Ability to teach digital photography
- Ability to teach students with diverse background and needs
University of Northern Iowa, Louisville, KY
August 2007 – Present
- Presented lectures on photography courses based on approved curriculum.
- Developed instructional plans to meet course competencies.
- Evaluated student’s progress and provided feedback for improvements.
- Maintained student’s progress records and graded assignments and classwork.
- Maintained interactive classroom environment for students.
- Engaged students in class discussions and workshops.
- Informed students about attendance and academic policies.
- Provided support in organizing orientations, graduations and other campus events.
PhD in Photography
William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ
Master’s Degree in Photography
Bay Path College, Longmeadow, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated