Studio Photographer Resume
Here is the Studio Photographer Resume example:
163 Coburn Hollow Road
La Rose, IL 61375
Job Objective To obtain work as a Studio Photographer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of taking, editing and creating photographs in a studio setting
- Profound knowledge of commercial studio management practices and photography techniques
- Remarkable knowledge of digital imaging and various studio lighting techniques
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Capture One, Lightroom and Microsoft Office software
- Ability to process and correct color of studio pictures to enhance their quality and appeal
- Ability to work with digital cameras, computers and social media sites
The Lindner Studio, La Rose, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Handled and responded to inbound calls from clients regarding photography services.
- Booked, scheduled, arranged and conducted photo sessions of clients.
- Selected and utilized props, backgrounds and lighting systems, to create desired effects.
- Photographed individuals, families and program artists, in a studio environment.
- Helped in maintenance and management of equipments and supplies of photography studio.
- Produced and sold studio photographs to clients, for revenue generation.
Stussy, Inc., La Rose, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Designed, set up and maintained custom studio for artists of in-studio programs and general clients.
- Performed in-studio photography of artists and products for advertising purpose.
- Shot interesting pictures of individuals and families, in a studio environment.
- Edited, color corrected and processed images to produce high quality and color-consistent photographs for clients.
- Took care of and maintained all studio equipments, props and supplies.
- Cleaned, tidied and organized workplace and photo shoot area, as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography
Saint Martin’s College, Lacey, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated