Mobile Therapist Resume
Here is the Mobile Therapist Resume example:
3110 Byers Lane
Davis, CA 95616
Job Objective Seeking employment as Mobile Therapist in a well established organization where I can put my specialized skills to the best use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing mobile therapy to families
- Huge knowledge of behavior modification techniques
- Outstanding knowledge to resolve all issues
- Exceptional ability to perform regular background checks
- Excellent ability to provide training to therapists
- Good skills to assist families through mobile services
- Ability to work as per regulations
- Ability to provide intensive stabilization services to children
- Good understanding of intensive stabilization services
NHS Human Services, Davis, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared all reports for individual treatment for submission.
- Analyzed individual requirements for families and children.
- Ensured appropriate balance between modalities and treatment provided.
- Designed treatment plans to resolve all issues.
- Monitored prescribed hours for every psychological evaluation for families.
- Maintained records of each session and progress reports.
- Designed crisis intervention plans as per requirement.
- Ensured achievement of all therapy associate objectives.
Keystone Human Services, Davis, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Analyzed therapeutic requirements for all clients.
- Developed and implemented service delivery objectives.
- Designed treatment plan to achieve all therapy goals.
- Performed regular assessment of behavioral intervention for children.
- Coordinated with team members to implement interventions.
- Assisted team to perform crises intervention if required.
- Developed therapeutic services for children.
- Participated in various therapy plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy
Crowder College, Neosho, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated