2459 Taylor Street
White Plains, NY 10601
Job Objective Seeking a Spa Therapist position in which I make a valuable contribution.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing therapyservices in spa
- Sound knowledge of therapy products
- Deep knowledge of technical skills related to beauty treatments
- Skilled in waxing and facials
- Familiarity with body polishing and waxing treatments
- Immense ability to maintain high standards of spa treatments
- Outstanding ability to manage resources and time
- Remarkable ability to stand, sit and bend for long periods
The Woodhouse Spa, White Plains, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Provided massages to clients as per spa standards.
- Obtained client’s requirements before starting spa treatments.
- Reported Manager about client complaints.
- Maintained treatment areas clean and safe.
- Managed reception area when needed.
- Maintained inventory control of spa products.
- Promoted sales of spa products to customers.
- Educated clients about benefits of available spa treatments.
Shala Spa, White Plains, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Restocked treatment rooms after each session.
- Reported shortage of spa supplies to Manager.
- Addressed queries and compliant from clients.
- Reported spa equipment repairs to Supervisor.
- Promoted spa services to clients.
- Followed professional and performance standards set by Spa.
- Maintained confidentiality of all client information.
- Reviewed spa therapy programs and recommended improvements based on current trends.
Bachelor’s Degree in Spa Management
Keystone College, La Plume, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated