Pipefitter Helper Resume
Here is the Pipefitter Helper Resume example:
1914 Grant View Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53207
Job Objective Seeking a position as Pipefitter Helper with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in pipefitting for industrial construction activities
- Exceptional knowledge of piping system components and grades
- Remarkable knowledge of standard materials for pipefitting process
- Ability to prepare reports for various correspondences
- Ability to interpret information and drawings for pipefitting projects
- Familiarity with isometrics, orthographic, equipment arrangements
- Solid understanding of performing basic math in everyday activities
Georgia-Pacific LLC, Milwaukee, WI
August 2012 – Present
- Performed required installations as per project specifications.
- Implemented lockout procedures and ensured safety always.
- Assisted to disassemble and remove any damage or worn out pipe.
- Installed various piping with help of hand and power tools on regular basis.
- Assisted in transportation of materials, supplies and related equipments.
- Analysed and identified any safety hazards and recommended appropriate actions.
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc., Milwaukee, WI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Installed and connected components to perform tests on pipefitting projects.
- Monitored industrial projects and interpreted requirement of tools and equipments.
- Monitored and installed pipes that penetrate walls and ceilings.
- Coordinated with pipe welder and assisted in welding of pipes.
- Inspected worksite and established appropriate plans to avoid obstructions.
- Ensured compliance to drawings and job specifications for projects.
High School Diploma
Paul W Bryant High School, Cottondale, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated