Piping Estimator Resume
Here is the Piping Estimator Resume example:
2147 Stanley Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
Job Objective Pursuing the opportunity to enhance my career by obtaining the position of Piping Estimator with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with industrial process pipe & structural steel and all technical aspects of pipe estimating
- Exceptional knowledge of generating plumbing and piping take-offs using computerized estimating programs
- Sound knowledge of public works types projects and contract documents and specifications
- Proficiency in estimating software, scheduling softwareMicrosoft Word, Office and various computer applications
- Familiar with 3-D Modeling, PDMS, and PDS models
- Ability to utilize information generated by other estimators to create full proposals
- Ability to write instructions, reports, and business correspondence
Piping Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Building Gurus, Garden City, NY
- Analyzed drawings, specification, proposals, and other documentation.
- Prepared time, cost, and labor estimates for products, projects and services.
- Developed and established standard for and related cost dataand effect cost reductions.
- Coordinated with clients and vendors to discuss and develop estimates and resolve issues.
- Co-authored project summary levels (Level 2) for proposed projects.
- Trained juniors on estimating and project management software.
Piping Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Universal Personnel, Garden City, NY
- Estimated Pipe, Concrete Foundation, Structural Steel work.
- Evaluated fabrication drawings, takeoff and estimating time, material and manpower requirements for project bids.
- Produced detailed take-offs.
- Developed final recap sheets.
- Interpreted written proposals and made formal client presentations to illustrate proposed work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Jackson State University, Jackson, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated