Piping Field Engineer Resume
Here is the Piping Field Engineer Resume example:
4410 Allison Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23510
Job Career Seeking work as a Piping Field Engineer in a company in order to bring my years of experience in the field to the department or company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working as a Piping Field Engineer
- Exceptional knowledge of all pipeline standards and regulations
- Proficiency in using piping mechanical equipment design, fabrication, procurement,
- Skilled in performing inspections and tests for the piping systems
- Expert at installing pipes according to specifications
- Remarkable ability to complete task within deadline
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks
Piping Field Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Bechtel, Norfolk, VA
- Ensured that all safety and environmental regulations were followed in processes.
- Inspected processes and documented all piping work.
- Coordinated with contractor and prepared all schedules for project.
- Monitored all supplies provided by external vendors and ensured that all of material was in accordance to quality standards.
- Evaluated all technical drawings submitted by vendor and fabricator of process.
- Determined construction plan and prepared plan for project to be performed by external vendors.
- Answered all queries by contractors and other departments.
- Monitored designs and ensured that all installation and modification were according to designs.
Piping Field Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Nipton, Norfolk, VA
- Monitored all piping installation and modification work carried in facility.
- Prepared progress reports for projects and mentioned all modification work.
- Determined test packs for process and ensured its compliance with Piping Flow Diagrams.
- Performed tests on hydraulic and pneumatic systems and in accordance to international standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Newman University, Wichita, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated