Production Assembler Resume
Here is the Production Assembler Resume example:
2722 Pick Street
Denver, CO 80203
Job Objective Looking for a Production Assembler Specialist position at your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in manufacturing, installation and testing of production assemblies
- Sound knowledge of analog and digital circuitry, through put soldering and surface mount soldering
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office software, hand tools and measuring devices
- Familiarity with report writing, production process tracking and quality inspections
- Ability to read and follow production drawings, engineering prints and wiring diagrams
- Ability to work in adverse work environment in contact with noise, fumes and dust particles
Merit Medical Systems Inc., Denver, CO
August 2012 – Present
- Comprehendedmanufacturing instructions, prints, and work orders and executed all assigned tasks, accordingly.
- Aligned, joined and set up hardware components and other related parts.
- Enclosed all completed products into appropriate packaging, in an efficient manner.
- Prepared and maintained all necessary documents and records, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Operated, adjusted and maintained various equipments and tools, safely and efficiently.
- Adhered to quality, production and corporate standards and complied with all applicable safety regulations.
Flanders Corporation, Denver, CO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interpreted and followed work instructions, prints, and production drawings.
- Cut, resized, wired and assembled all components and sub-assemblies.
- Tested and eliminated all types of faults of completedproduction assemblies.
- Operated and maintained production line machinery, hand tools and computers.
- Deliveredhigh quality production products and submitted accurate production logs, on time.
- Set up, cleaned, tidied and organized work area, in an efficient manner.
High School Diploma
Thomas Jefferson Senior High School, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated