Assembly Technician Resume
Here is the Assembly Technician Resume example:
1798 Ethel Ave SW
Bethpage, NY 11714
Objective To secure an Assembly Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to maintain accurate flow cards, assembly status and inspection records
- Amazing skills to select parts and materials for required applications
- Excellent ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general layout drawings
- Ability to test and verify printed circuit structures
- Remarkable ability to work independently and as part of a team when required
Assembly Technician, August 2005 to till date
Space Exploration Technologies Corporation, Bethpage, NY
Assembled complex, multi-component prototype electronics subsystems.
Tested and verified multilayer printed circuit and flexible circuit structures.
Installed robotic assembly tools, lab equipment, including data acquisition systems.
Routinely processed quality control procedures to ensure equipment readiness.
Maintained equipment log and tracked workload using digitized software.
Assembly Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Lockheed Martin, Bethpage, NY
Analyzed and determined equipment problems encountered during assembly and testing of equipment.
Discussed operating results with assembly lead and manager.
Performed complete assembly with no supervision on assigned standard project build releases.
Accurately reported daily and hourly assembly work.
Communicated to engineering of non-forming and fitting manufacturing part designs.
Engaged in final testing and documentation of project build to specification.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Hawaii Community College, Hilo, HI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated