Automation Manager Resume Example
Here is the Automation Manager Resume example:
4259 Kembery Drive
Chicago, IL 60605
Job Objective Enthusiastic Automation Manager seeks a company where my personality and Automation Managerial skills would enable me to have the security and longevity that I am looking for.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in testing various software with help of Mercury QTP tools and developing automated test network
- Outstanding knowledge to various tests frameworks
- Exceptional knowledge of automation testing tools
- Huge ability to develop toolsets and work in a team
- Immense ability to work on VB and QTP scripts
- Proficient with MS Visual Basic, ASP .NET, Java Script, C++, C-Sharp, XML, WSDL, BizTalk
- Skilled to work on UNIX and Windows platforms
Airco Automation, Chicago, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Managed various multi technology automation projects.
- Determined various processes and ensured timely delivery of same.
- Monitored work of multiple automation projects at a given time.
- Analyzed all change requests and prepared requirements for project.
- Prepared an estimate for all modules required for test automation.
- Developed manuals for scripts to be implemented by user.
- Assisted users in understanding and executing automation scripts.
Automation Test Engineer
Rockwell Automation, Chicago, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed and maintained various automation regression in coordination with quality management analysts.
- Prepared estimated for various automation tasks.
- Developed designs for frameworks for various automated tests procedures.
- Evaluated all testing tools and assisted in designing and implementing it in processes.
- Coordinated with network and application development teams and prepared application performance issues.
- Provided engineering technical support to all juniors in design work for tests.
Test Automation Lead
Cameron Craig Group, Chicago, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed automated test cases for all manual tests cases provided.
- Analyzed automation framework and suite and recommended enhancements to same.
- Prepared precise estimates for tests and submitted it to test automation manager.
- Assisted in implementing all performance tests with help of various testing tools on automation framework.
- Coordinated with application team and ensured resolution of all issues and completion of work on time.
- Maintained and issued weekly reports on all automation tests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Automation Engineering Tech.
Edgewood College, Madison, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated