Automation Specialist Resume
Here is the Automation Specialist Resume example:
959 Midway Road
Little Rock, AR 72211
Job Objective To secure a position as Automation Specialist with a reputable company where my skills can grow and help strengthen the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good experience in automation
- Thorough knowledge of automation host systems
- Skilled in designing automation equipment and end of arm tooling
- Familiarity with control and data acquisition software
- Proficient with PLC , MS SQL, Oracle databases, and ERP systems
- Expert in VB, VB Script, .NET, XML programming
- Remarkable ability to read and modify PLC ladder logic
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
Automation Specialist, May 2006 – Present
URS, Little Rock, AR
- Performed analysis, evaluation, and modifications to all processes Control Systems Software and the Advisor Display Screen.
- Maintained configuration management and programming documentation.
- Performed corrective maintenance activities.
- Assured technical feasibility and adequacy.
- Executed test plans and procedures.
- Troubleshot PLC hardware, I/O racks, and associated control system hardware.
Automation Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Perquest, Little Rock, AR
- Managed to secure FTP transfers, both inbound and outbound.
- Identified, analyzed, troubleshot and resolved processing errors.
- Identified error conditions and resolved issues.
- Administered process transmission of all electronic file transfers.
- Created and maintained weekly written status reports.
- Ensured to acquire all necessary training to update product knowledge.
Bachelor’s Degree in Automation & Controls Engineering, La Roche College, Pittsburgh, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated