978 Counts Lane
Sharonville, KY 45241
Job Objective Seeking a Bindery Worker position in which to utilize my special talents and skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in managing various bindery equipment
- Skilled at operating cutter, folder, and perfect binder machine
- Wide knowledge of inventory control methods
- Ability to stack materials into bundles
- Ability to load and unload materials from pallets by hand
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair bindery equipment’s
Kelly Services, Sharonville, KY
February 2005 – Present
- Maintained hand bindery equipments such as perfect binders and folders.
- Monitored all equipments made necessary adjustments required to same.
- Inspected all adjustments and ensured adherence to specifications.
- Managed all work according to necessary safety regulations.
- Administered daily activities and filled all job tickets accordingly.
Vertis Inc., Sharonville, KY
August 2000 – January 2005
- Managed automatic paper cutting machine.
- Installed, repaired and operated a power collating machine.
- Managed perforating and folding machines such as folding blank stock.
- Supervised and operated power folding and cutting machines.
- Maintained, repaired and replaced all power machines.
High School Diploma
Cloverdale High School, Cloverdale, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated