Production Clerk Resume
Here is the Production Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Little Rock, AR, 72201
Job Objective To obtain a Production Clerk position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Bag ‘N Save, Inc., Little Rock, AR
May 2004 – Present
- Processed orders as required by the office.
- Assisted with receiving stock, ordering and stocking of product.
- Managed to locate products for orders, and maintained inventory on computer system.
Aerotek, Little Rock, AR
March 2002– April 2004
- Ensured to review charge numbers daily including labor codes for accuracy
- Reviewed payroll information for coding accuracy and made corrections as needed
- Reviewed daily timesheets for accuracy and made corrections as required
- Identified error trends and reported to management on a weekly basis
- Balanced and reconciled payroll data
- Prepared daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience as production clerk in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of production cycles in a retail setup
- Ability to handle and manage production schedules
- In-depth knowledge in compiling and reviewing production reports
- Deep knowledge in handling material inventory
- Ability to monitor quality control in production issues
- Familiarity with SAP and ERP systems
- Great analytical and communication skills
Associate Degree in Accounting
Owens Community College, Perrysburg, OH
They meet with production supervisors to discuss progress and compile reports on production volume, quality control and material inventory. Some production clerks also gather information from customer orders and create work tickets for production staff to follow.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated