CNC Router Operator Resume Example
Here is the CNC Router Operator Resume example:
1611 W Nicklaus Ave
Cerritos, CA 90703
Job Objective Seeking a position as CNC Router Operator where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding CNC Router Operator with strong accomplished experience and knowledge of CNC router
- Proficient in setup and programming of CNC Routers in a fast pace environment
- Excellent team building and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to analyze, adjust, and perform minor repairs on equipment
- Ability to read blueprints and tape-measure
- Ability to Identify and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Remarkable ability to calculate requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry
CNC Router Operator, May 2004 – Present
Clouds Corporation, Cerritos, CA
- Operated computer controlled CNC router machine – MultiCam including set up from CAD drawings to meet aggressive production schedules.
- Delivered quality products in a timely manner following Quality Control guidelines.
- Set up Enroute software for machine tool-path.
- Followed procedures in company handbook and other documents.
- Maintained a safe working environment, making sure everyone around the router will not get in a situation to be injured.
CNC Router Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Veedol Corp, Cerritos, CA
- Assembled machine parts according to drawings and specifications provided.
- Completed daily preventative maintenance on the router.
- Assured that the work area and aisles around the router are kept clean and free of debris.
- Assisted in training of team members.
- Assured that parts being moved from the router are labeled correctly.
- Assisted in developing solutions to problems.
Associate’s Degree in AutoCAD, Salem International University, West Virginia, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated