3511 Confederate Drive
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
Job Objective To obtain CNC Supervisor position with an organization that has a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in programming, set-up, fixturing, and operating CNC
- Proficient in operating a CNC Lathe, CNC Mill, CNC Gear Cutter, and precision measuring devices
- Remarkable ability to interact and explain to the CNC setters about the operation sequence
- Great ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work
- Ability to pick and visually match coded parts to printed orders
- Ability to comprehend and follow safety instructions
- Ability to prepare reports and correspondence accurately
- Familiarity with Okuma, Mazak, Haas, and Hitachi Seiki machines
- Amazing ability to work successfully in a team based environment
- Strong leadership, organizational, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
CNC Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Monarch Technical Services, Baldwinsville, NY
- Supervised the plant staff and ensured production objectives achievement at the lowest cost adhering to company quality standards.
- Maintained production schedules on CNC machines to ensure timely delivery of customer products.
- Evaluated, recommended and implemented improvements in methods and processes to increase productivity and quality.
- Modified production programs to improve beneficial operation.
- Ensured that equipments were maintained properly.
CNC Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Volt Information Sciences, Baldwinsville, NY
- Enforced safety and work rules and company housekeeping standards.
- Managed subordinates employees in the manufacturing of company products.
- Recommended procedures to develop machining techniques and quality of products.
- Participated in investigation and corrective action efforts.
- Maintained training records for personnel under direct supervision on a monthly basis.
- Developed and improved machine processes and prepared process data sheets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Mesa State College, Grand Junction, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated