Food Production Manager Resume Example
Here is the Food Production Manager Resume example:
26 Mulberry Lane
West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Job Objective Seeking a position with company in which to exercise my experience and training as a Food Production Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in administering food service industries and provide training
- Huge knowledge of kitchen equipments
- Deep knowledge of automated menu systems and specifications
- Ability to provide efficient customer services
- Ability to apply all mathematical calculations
- Amazing organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to maintain information confidential
Food Production Manager
Sodexo Inc., West Palm Beach, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with clients and coworkers and ensured optimal service.
- Analyzed and provided response to customer requirements.
- Determined appropriate nutrition and sanitation standards.
- Designed various recipes and special dishes.
- Supervised efficient working of all production personnel.
- Ensured compliance to all local, state and federal regulations.
- Prepared paperwork for all department activities.
- Developed training programs for food production activities.
Food Production Supervisor
Grand Food Inc, West Palm Beach, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Collaborated with various departments for food production activities.
- Managed food service position and ensured optimal quality.
- Ensured adherence to all HACCP protocols.
- Monitored inventory on weekly basis and maintained accuracy.
- Prepared reports for all cashier activities.
- Administered retail services with help of food production software.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Lenoir-Rhyne University, Hickory, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated