Forklift Trainer Resume
Here is the Forklift Trainer Resume example:
2126 Byrd Lane
Grants, NM 87020
Job Objective To obtain Forklift Trainer position with reputable company in search of a skilled and dedicated employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of handling heavy duty vehicles
- Exceptional ability to operate in high speed and fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to follow instructions as directed by the supervisor
- Experience of working as a Forklift Trainer
- Strong knowledge of handling heavyduty vehicles
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good physical health
- Ability to operate in high speed and fast-paced environment
- Able to follow instructions as directed by the supervisor
- Ability to stand for a long time
- Ability to work independently
G&D Integrated, Grants, NM
February 2009 – Present
- Organized, managed and secured stored forklift materials.
- Conducted routine inspections and assured proper working of forklift equipment.
- Reported to supervisor regarding any forklift equipment damage and safety hazards.
- Coordinated with supervisors and forklift equipment manufactures regarding proper unloading and loading operations.
- Wrapped material and cleaned warehouse area.
Associate Degree in Industrial Automation Engineering Tech.
Queensborough Community College, Bayside, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated