Gas Operator Resume
Here is the Gas Operator Resume example:
1365 Debaillon Plantation Rd
Catonsville, MD 21228
Job Objective Seeking a position as Gas Operator in highly reputed and professional organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with gasoline operational equipments
- Profound knowledge of equipment operations using mechanical, electrical, instrument and control system
- Extensive knowledge of working with Natural and landfill gas wellfield
- Skilled in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Expert in safe handling practices of flammable gases, liquids and high pressure systems
- Exceptional ability to interact positively and effectively in a team environment
- Uncommon ability to lift or move heavy materials
- Excellent verbal, written, computer communication and organization skills
Gas Operator, May 2004 – Present
BFC Gas Company, Catonsville, MD
- Inspected, operated and serviced equipment and systems in the transfer, storage, processing and distribution of gas, liquefied gas and liquid and gaseous propane.
- Operated, maintained and monitored pumps, vaporizers, compressors, heaters, dryers, fans and associated auxiliary equipment.
- Adjusted process controls to meet production specifications of natural gas, propane-air production and LNG vaporization.
- Performed purging operations and regulatory mandated inspections on process piping and equipment.
Gas Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Jay-Bee Oil and Gas , Catonsville, MD
- Performed daily maintenance tasks and reported requirements.
- Performed and assisted with inspection and overhaul activities.
- Removed landfill gas safely and efficiently.
- Performed equipment inspection, maintenance tasks, troubleshooting and diagnoses of plant equipment and systems.
High School Diploma, Teays Valley Christian School, Scott Depot, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated