Industrial Designer Resume
Here is the Industrial Designer Resume example:
1822 Arron Smith Drive
Honolulu, HI 96814
Job Objective To gain a challenging position as an Industrial Designer in a progressive company where my designing skills and experience can contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in designing and developing products in industrial environment
- Familiarity with goods manufacturing process, including materials and engineering limitations
- Ability to create specification packages for manufacturing
- Ability to meet established deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and multi-task
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and 3D software
- Excellent sketching, illustration, rendering, and concept presentation skills
CIBER, Inc., Honolulu, HI
April 2006 – Present
- Created designs for equipment products categories.
- Managed and tracked all phases of the design schedule to ensure on-time delivery.
- Conducted market research and identified new trends.
- Provided tear sheets, sketches, and samples to establish trend and design research.
- Created and communicated visual presentations with merchandising boards.
- Prepared and maintained detailed tech packs with development specifications.
Universal American Corporation, Honolulu, HI
June 2002 – March 2006
- Created and maintained Industrial Design project plans.
- Generated new product design concepts, provided design development and refinement.
- Created design sketching, models, renderings, layouts, specifications and presentations.
- Contributed, documented and delivered design requirements.
- Developed and delivered the physical and digital model.
- Evaluated designs and parts for IDEAL, MSE, AAR and PPAP approvals.
- Prepared requests for quote and purchasing requisitions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design
University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated