122 Bombardier Way
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Career Objective To obtain a Production Line Leader position with reputable company in which to put my skills and experience to good use.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in supervisory and ISP process
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, HACCP and GMP requirements
- Ability to ensure that daily production demands are met through proper scheduling of work processes
- Ability to create reports concerning labor distribution, product yields and raw materials usage
- Ability to identify and resolve process, system and mechanical failures
- Ability to monitor and train respective employees in established safe work procedures
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
Production Line Leader, August 2005 – Present
Eaton Corporation, Ann Arbor, MI
- Troubleshoot processes and equipment.
- Ensured compliance to established standards and achieved production and quality goals.
- Coordinated raw material and intermediate product movements.
- Enforced maintenance activities including the issuance of Hazardous Work Permits.
- Provided positive performance coaching and communication with hourly employees.
Production Line Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
International Specialty Products, Ann Arbor, MI
- Completed Safety walks-through on your assigned week.
- Assisted with downtime reports with Shift Supervisor.
- Checked to see if properly staffed for the daily work prior to start of shift.
- Ensured all employees are following all company practices, policies and safety procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Management, Sweet Briar College, Sweet Briar, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated