Logistics Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Logistics Assistant Resume example:
301 S Old Stage Rd
Tallahassee, FL, 32301
Objective Seeking a position as Logistics Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound knowledge of logistics and shipping
- Huge experience in working with purchasing and facilities management
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Proficient in personal computer and business solutions software
- Ability to develop annual business plan
JPMorgan Chase, Tallahassee, FL
August 2005 to till date
- Supported senior logistics staff with credit approval on shipments.
- Facilitated backup for logistics and administration where required.
- Assisted with invoicing and project execution.
- Assisted in tracking routine logistic transactions
- Managed the routing of merchandise accordingly.
Mortgage, Tallahassee, FL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted in monitoring and maintaining routine aspects of the order cycle.
- Ensured that inventory requirements are met according to budget.
- Reconciled physical inventories with computer counts.
- Assisted with general logistical functions
- Facilitated to book inland carrier and freight.
Bachelor degree in Logistics
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA