Machine Assembler Resume
Here is the Machine Assembler Resume example:
1665 Arron Smith Drive
Honolulu, HI 96813
Job Objective Looking for a Machine Assembler Specialist position at your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of building, inspection, troubleshooting and maintenance of machines
- Thorough knowledge of mechanical, manufacturing and electromechanical assembly processes
- Exceptional knowledge of lathe machine operations, electromechanical troubleshooting and pneumatic repairs
- Familiarity with using computers, hand and power tools, multi-meters, measuring devices and assembly tools
- Ability to read and understandblueprints, assembly drawings and engineering diagrams
- Ability to execute physically demanding tasks such as lifting heavy loads
Douglas Machine Inc, Honolulu, HI
August 2012 – Present
- Built new machines and reassembled existing machines, as per given work orders.
- Followed blueprints, assembly drawings, and part lists, and executed all tasks,accordingly.
- Checked, joined and assembled all machine components, fixtures and subassemblies.
- Tested and verified completed units to ensure proper functioning and quality.
- Utilized and maintained parts inventory, tools and related electrical equipments.
- Followed all applicable health and safety standards and housekeepingpractices.
Advanced Poly Packaging Inc., Honolulu, HI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interpreted assembly drawings and parts lists to determine components, layout, and tools required.
- Obtained, checked and prepared parts and materials for machine assembly.
- Aligned, fitted, assembled and installed machine components and sub-assemblies, as required.
- Producedassembled machines and ensured their conformance to design requirements and customer specifications.
- Examined and tested final machines to ensure its proper functioning.
- Established and maintained strong professional relationships with clients and co-workers.
High School Diploma
Santaluces Community High School, Lantana, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated