Machine Builder Resume
Here is the Machine Builder Resume example:
2806 Tully Street
Detroit, MI 48226
Job Objective I aim to secure a Machine Builder within a growing company in which I can utilize my training and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of construction, maintenance and repair of machines and their sub-assemblies
- Immense knowledge of all electrical systems, electrical circuits and voltage
- Remarkable knowledge of panel wiring and industrial PLC programming practices
- Proficient in using AutoCAD, Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics, machine blueprints and general technical procedures
- Ability to work with team members, in a collaborative and productive manner
Nidec Minster Corporation, Detroit, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted and worked from machine-assembly blueprints and specifications.
- Polished surfaces of, removed rough spots from and drilled holes on machine parts.
- Assembled, boltedand joined all machine components to build a complete machine.
- Conducted alignment-check on machine-assembly and tested its operations.
- Operated and controlled overhead crane to arrange parts and sub-assemblies, properly.
- Maintained cleanliness and safety of jobsite and equipments, as per established standards and procedures.
Bullen Ultrasonics, Inc., Detroit, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Built, maintained and repaired machines and their parts, as per given specifications.
- Placed, aligned and joined all required components to erect a complete machine.
- Inspected, tested and debugged machine assembly, in a thorough and effective manner.
- Maintained faultless operation of machine and its compliance with client’s specifications.
- Operated overhead cranes to move and position machine parts and sub-assemblies.
- Maintained compliance with established safety rules and housekeeping standards, as applicable.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Raymond Walters College, Blue Ash, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated