935 Hartway Street
Goodwin, SD 57238
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to secure a Manufacturing Team Leader position with well-established firm in search of hard-working, self-motivated, qualified employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkablemanagement experience in a manufacturing setting
- Solid knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques
- Strong understanding of technology – complexities of products, machinery, and costs
- Familiarity with ISO, cGMP and ERP software
- Ability to lead in a work environment in transition to higher performance or in a HPWS
- Ability to manage, prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Good analytical and business judgment, problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent planning, team building and organizational skills
Manufacturing Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
Eaton Corporation, Goodwin, SD
- Overseen production, quality and safety on their assigned shift.
- Supervised employees, processing, materials, and mold setting.
- Planned, lead and participated in training, Kaizen and ongoing activities.
- Participated as a member of the Continuous Improvement Team by contributing to department objectives and sharing coverage responsibilities.
- Tracked and assisted in driving results and improvements.
- Verified improvements are sustained and ownership is transferred to immediate shareholders.
Manufacturing Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Goodrich Corporation, Goodwin, SD
- Educated, developed and motivated a manufacturing work group to achieve required production results, improve individual technical Skills.
- Ensured compliance to company and government standards of quality, sanitation and safety.
- Established and sustained sound relationships with all employees.
- Lead business and achieved department and plant goals.
- Facilitated, coached, counseled and guided the manufacturing work group.
- Coordinated effective interchange of information among various departments.
- Assisted in the gathering of ELSS implementation data for entry into the Cost Out system.
Hight School Diploma, Crossett High School, Crossett, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated